Sunday, July 10, 2016

Back to the Mineeee


Hello Fellow Crafters and Noobs,


I know it's been a long, long time since I wrote in here last but now I'm back and better than ever.

Both Minecraft and I have grown a lot over the last few years, and what use to be a simple blocky survival game, has become a huge phenomenon and community. The game has millions of mods now, spin offs alá Minecraft: Story Mode, clones and even games inspired by MInecraft like Terraria, and Space Engineers to name a few. So needless to say there is a lot for me to talk about, which is why I change the name of my blog.




Today I'd like to talk about Minecraft: Story Mode.
This game has been another Minecraft success story, this game is great if you think you have to buy every single episode you are wrong this game comes with a season pass it comes with all 5 but the 4 more you buy yourself I won't try to spoil the game. But if you like me to suggest which gaming system to use I suggest Xbox One but there are many other systems you can use. That's it for today's blog but tomorrow is a new day and a new blog.
Mine you later block heads!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment